Here are three of my faves:
Grilled Italian Chicken & Tortellini
- Whether you’re camping or just grilling at home, these foil packs yield chicken that’s juicy and delicious and loaded with Italian goodness.
- If the weather is not cooperating, toss everything in a baking dish, cover it with foil and bake it at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve it up with a side of the Best Garlic Bread – all you need is bread, butter and our expertly blended Italian Garlic Seasoning.
- And since we’re going Italian … how about a nice Tiramisu Mousse Trifle for dessert?
Rustic Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Here in the northland, we’ve already had frost warnings. Eek! That calls for a steaming bowl of my favorite chicken soup.
- Make it in your Instant Pot®! You’ll find those instructions at the bottom of the recipe.
- Got Magic Chicken? (You should!) Just 3 ingredients and you can batch cook and freeze tons o' chicken. Then toss it in your soup or favorite recipes.
- Our soup mix also makes a darn delicious, 5-ingredient pot pie!
- Warm up with soup … then cool down with a scoop of ice cream topped with our luscious new Spiced Apple Berry Sauce.
Mix & Match Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet pan recipes are everywhere, and when you have Tastefully Simple's oils and seasonings in your pantry, you can toss together an expertly seasoned dinner in minutes.
- Use this recipe as a guide, then use what you have on hand for your own personally crafted chicken dinner.
- It's also delicious with pork chops or salmon.
- And since your oven is tied up with a sheet pan, use your slow cooker to make this delightful apple crisp for dessert!
So this week, shake up your meal plan with a brand new, chickenyliscious recipe!
PS: Bonus recipe (with bacon!): Check it out >